About Me

My photo
I'm a girl that love to b loved ... I mayb nasty but BELIEVE me ... i seriously love u ...
NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE

Sunday, July 3, 2011

My Family
Without them there is no me ... Everyone of them play a part in the Family ... We being together before i was born ... Alot of things we been through ... but here we are still UNITED ...  Well .. its a pretty big family i would say .. each and every individual have something special .. 
My elder sis name
Nur Ashikin .. 
She love White..
She's a soft spoken young lady 
She hate cracking her bones 
She is only loyal to the one she love...
I would say people like to take advantage of her kindness .. 
My Elder Brother name 
Muhd Faiz 
He only cares bout his Bike 
He used to love sports alot 
Friends really matter to him 
He dun really like studying but hes good at drawing 
My younger Brother name 
Muhd Idris 
He work hard and get what he want 
He really hate studying but he really good and hands-on work 
He always wanted to be older than me 
He is good at making stupid Jokes .. 
My Younger Sister Name 
Nurul Zawiah 
She is very Small and u cant judge her by looking at her height 
Shes really good at TALKING 
She is very hyperactive girl 
Shes addicted to FB 


No comments: