About Me

My photo
I'm a girl that love to b loved ... I mayb nasty but BELIEVE me ... i seriously love u ...
NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE

Saturday, July 2, 2011

Friends For lifes

My Besties 
They are with me whenever i need them .. During my hand time and my Good time ..they never fail to entertain my Jokes and Stupidity .. They make me realize what life is all about " buat bodoh"*hahahaha*, what friends are for and whats really matter is my happiness ... they wake me up from my Fantasy life and get me back to reality... I really APPRECIATE what they have done for me... HAHAHHAHA !!
We manage to go through the hard time together ... like
*Farting together 
*Cycle from khatib to wdlds 
*Walk from yishun to Bishan 
* Fly kite till we mad 
*Laugh like theres no tomorrow 
*HATE those REPS 
*Go to town then theres no plan 
*Last min plan always works
 *makeup till we MAD 
*karaoke till sick 
*Holidays like no other people would think its real 
*Exercise cos we always think we are FAT 
hahhahahaha ... well i cant list down all ..

No comments: